Click here to sign up for a myRiverClub account. Under the "Need a Login? Click here," you will type your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS. Then click "FIND ME."
If the information that you entered matches our database, then you will see a congratulations note. You will be emailed a username and temporary password. You are now ready to sign into myRiverClub.
If the information that you entered does not match our membership database you will receive a message that says the site was unable to locate a record matching the information you provided. Please verify that the information you entered is correct and resubmit your request. If you are unable to register, please email your correct email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary changes to your account.
What can I do here?
myRiverClub provides members and regular attendees 24/7 access to their information in our church database.
myRiverClub lets you view your River Club group and ministry involvement, giving history and more. Your myRiverClub account also gives you log-in rights to our Engage discipleship tool, using your email address and myRiverClub password.
This is a secure system supported by ACS Technologies, the largest developer of church management software.
My Overview provides links to:
- Your complete profile
- Your giving record
- Your personal calendar and displays current events at River Club
- Groups or ministry teams to which you belong.
- Search for other River Club Members and regular attendees in your groups or the directory.
- View and update your contact information.
- View any groups or ministry teams you belong to.
- View your contributions and pledge history.
- Set personal contact preferences.
- Set privacy preferences for you and your family.
- Maintain passwords and social networking links.
- Print or view directories for those who have chosen to "opt-in" to the directory. Directory preferences are found under the Home tab, then My Account and Personal Preferences.
- View the ministries you currently serve in and Growth Groups to which you belong.
- View rosters for those ministries and groups.
- Email members of your groups or look up their contact information
- View the church calendar of activities and building use.
- Get detailed information about upcoming events and scheduled building/classroom use at River Club.